Pages

Friday, July 6, 2012

Bag Lust: The Givenchy Antigona

The days of the "It Bag" may now just be over and yet, there are still some bags that make my heart leap and induce a major case of bag lust. Aside from the Celine Mini Luggage tote, one of the bags on my radar is the Givenchy Antigona.  


I really like it mainly because it's the perfect size, appropriate enough for work and has the right "slouch" that makes it go well even when paired with casual outfits.  I also love the fact that it's quite understated---no screaming logos but just "Givenchy" along the triangular portion on the front of the bag. This is absolutely a keeper bag, and one that will go well with my quality over quantity principle when it come to fashion and shopping.
{via}
 It's also released with different materials and colors and can surely fit anyone's preferences---from serious black to bright cobalt blue, or suede, leather, and snakeskin. And there's even a colorblock version too:
via Purseblog
Aside from the black one, I like this color too: 
{via}

Here's a shot of the ever-chic Gywneth Paltrow and Zoe Saldana carrying the Antigona and you'll definitely see how it looks even better when carried: 
{via}
And for those who'd want something beyond the basic black, another great version of the Antigona is this one with mirrored patent leather.  I personally think that a gold metallic bag is a classic but at the same time, trendy and young enough and it goes well with just about any outfit :)

The Antigona Metallic Gold Small Leather Shoulder Bag is currently available online at  Cruise Fashion. Nicely discounted too! :)

Cruise Fashion also has a great range of other designer brands from the likes of Chloe to Jimmy Choo bags. Check out their bag offerings here.

Cheers!


1 comment:

  1. The bag does kinda grow on me the more I look at it. And you're right, it looks better carried than on the shelf.

    But what I really want is a Proenza Schouler PS1 medium in brown. It's my perfect mommy bag.:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...