Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

Human ♥ Nature's Flagship Store

.
A few weeks ago, I was in the Commonwealth area in Quezon City and so I was able to visit the recently opened flagship store of Human Nature.  I've been using Human Nature for some years now, ever since I first discovered it at Sesou Nature Source's store in Glorietta. Then I bought my Human Nature products from a dealer in my former office. I found that getting from a dealer is more convenient and I was sure to be able to buy Human Nature's full range of products. While Human Nature is also available in stores like Beauty Bar, Shopwise, or Rustan's supermarkets, I always get frustrated with their limited product offerings there.  

So, I was like a kid set loose in a candy store at Human Nature's flagship store.  It was a big and well-designed space, and of course, stocked with all of Human Nature's products  that I could possibly want.

Human Nature Flagship Store
Human Nature's store front. {via}
 .
.
Human Nature's point of pride is that its products are 100% with no harmful chemicals. I myself love the fact that their products are organic, they advocate Filipino ingenuity and social enterprise (they partner with Gawad Kalinga), and that their products are very, very affordable.  To be honest, I think it was really the cheap prices of their products that made me notice them---and then it was only when I got to know more about Human Nature that I became conscious of the scary chemicals in products that we use everyday, like our soaps, hand sanitizers, and shampoos.
.
These are some of Human Nature's products that I love and recommend:
.
Anti-bacterial pocket soap (P64.75) and 200 ml hand soap (P149.75)
.
Body butter (P109.75 for 50 g and P174.75 for 100 g)
.
Face Toners at P109.75
.
I love the fresh baby powder smell of their Baby Lotion (P174.75)
.
Sunflower Beauty Oil. This is good for taking off eye makeup (P129.75)
.
Way better than gel sanitizers. All-natural spray sanitizer at P67.75
.
Bug Shield lotion at P94.75
Human Nature's flagship store also carries canvas eco bags at P150 each, which were handcrafted by Gawad Kalinga beneficiaries who live in Payatas.  I like this bag's positive message: 
.
But I bought this instead:
. 
.
Other elements in the store reflect Human Nature's partnership with Gawad Kalinga, and its environment-friendly and sustainable lifestyle advocacy.
..
Since I was there with my cousin and her daughter, my cousin also remembered to get their Kids Natural Shampoo and Body Wash (P139.75)
 .
Some of their products that I still haven't tried but would want to get next time:
.
Organic Shaving Oil. P199.75 for 200 ml and P119.75 for 100 ml

.
Natural Lip Balm (P69.75)
They also have a line of mineral makeup. I got a mineral blush from a friend as a gift which gives good color coverage, and I love to also try their mineral eyeshadow (P325)
.
At the right side of the Human Nature flagship store, they also have a coffee shop where they actually serve free coffee (but I wasn't able to try it since my cousin and I had to leave already) and where they showcase Philippine coffee and chocolates.
.
.

This was my Human Nature loot:
.
Since my cousin became a Human Nature dealer years before, we got a 25% discount (even if she really hasn't been actively selling).  Unless you buy from Human Nature's actual branches, their retail outlets carry just selected products so I suggest buying from a dealer.  I also plan to try out Human Nature's online shopping option, where the shipping fee is only as low as P50 for Luzon and P60 for Visayas and Mindanao.

As you can see from their prices above, almost all their products are priced below P200 (except the mineral eyeshadow), with some even going lower than P100.  They even have shampoos and lotions that come in 50 ml sizes, which make them perfect for toting in travel kits.

The only "down side" to Human Nature's products is that they only have a 1 year shelf life---although that's really because they don't have artificial preservatives, which actually is for our benefit as consumers.  

Organic, without harmful chemicals, and so cheap---Human Nature products are a really great deal. And the reason why their products are priced inexpensively is not because they compromise on the quality but because they consciously make an effort to reduce their profit margins, and they don't have high advertising and overhead costs. 

If you haven't discoverd Human Nature yet, I hope this encourages you to do so. Cheers! :) 

Human Nature
Human Nature's flagship store is located at 460 Commonwealth Avenue, Quezon City (past Caltex; if you're coming from Quezon City circle, the store is on the right side).
Tel: 632-4331202; 632-9315787

3 comments:

  1. I also use Human Nature products, and like you, I also get from a dealer. I buy their shampoo and conditioner for myself and my kids. My husband uses the organic shaving oil.

    Their flagship store looks inviting, but I am too lazy to drive over to Commonwealth. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love their conditioners (both variants).

    Is juicy burst better than citrus burst? Cirtus takes away smell of food. Of all the hand sanitizers I've tried, this one's the best.

    Love this post! Miss you, SGM! :) -B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi B! I have their citrus burst too---that variant is better to take away smell of food than the juicy burst, although I like to switch between variants since I like the smell of juicy burst too (the fruit smell is "sweeter" rather than citrusy) :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...